What industries and advantages can the laser marking machine be used in?
With the development of science and technology, laser technology is also constantly improving. At the same time, laser marking machine have slowly penetrated into various industries to mark products. And, it plays an unshakable role in industrial manufacturing.
Due to the unique advantages of laser technology, it has been used more and more widely. Currently, laser marking machines are used in industries such as mobile buttons, plastic transparent buttons, electronic parts, ICs, tools, communication products, bath products, tool accessories, glasses and watches , Jewelry, luggage fastener decoration, cooking utensils, stainless steel products and many other areas of graphics and text marks, so as to leave permanent marks on the surface of the workpiece.
Laser marking is hailed as the universal processing tool of the 21st century, and is an important part of advanced manufacturing technology.
Compared with traditional processing technology, laser marking has unparalleled advantages:
1. It has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force, and little thermal influence, which ensures the original accuracy of the workpiece;
2. Flexible processing methods can meet the requirements of industrialized mass production;
3. The laser marking is fine, and the lines can reach the order of millimeters to micrometers. The imitation and modification of marks made by laser marking technology are very difficult, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting;
4. The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form high-efficiency automatic processing equipment, which can print various texts, symbols and patterns, easy to use software to design marking patterns, change marking content, and adapt to the high-efficiency and fast-paced requirements of modern production ；
5. Laser processing has no pollution source and is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology;
6. It has wide adaptability to materials, can make very fine marks on the surface of various materials and has very good durability.
As a modern precision processing method, laser marking technology has penetrated into all aspects of the manufacturing industry and has become an indispensable part of industrial processing marks, opening up a broad prospect for modern processing and production.
Carmanhaas Fiber Laser Marking Machine adopts highly integrated fiber laser and high-speed scanning galvanometer. The output power is stable, the optical mode is good, suitable for fine and precise marking; small size, full air cooling, no consumables, maintenance-free, to meet the needs of industrial continuous work; imported or domestic lasers can be selected according to requirements.