How to deal with the decrease of laser intensity of marking machine
For some people who often use laser marking machines, the decrease of laser intensity is a headache, which seriously affects the marking effect during processing and makes the mark not clear enough. In order to solve the problem of laser intensity weakening, we must check and repair the equipment.
Method 1: check whether the laser resonant cavity has changed, and fine-tune the resonator lens to ensure the best output spot;
Method 2: measure whether the laser entering the galvanometer is off-center, and adjust the laser;
Method 3: Check whether the acousto-optic crystal shift or the output energy of the acousto-optic power supply is low, adjust the position of the acousto-optic crystal or increase the working current of the acousto-optic power supply;
Method 4: if the current is adjusted to about 20A and the sensitivity is not strong enough, it proves that the krypton lamp has been aging and it is urgent to replace the new lamp.
The laser marking machine needs correct operation and good maintenance by the operator like other machinery, so as to extend the service life of the laser marking machine and improve the marking effect.
Causes of unstable current of laser marking machine
Failure reason: The main reason is that the laser type is selected incorrectly, the main board, the wiring board, the power supply or the control line connection, and the cooling water circulation system failure.
Method of exclusion:
1. In the parameter setting, see if the laser type is correct, it is the main cause of continuous light emitting failure.
2. Pull the Jirui control line to see if there is any loose control line. The connection is not reliable.
3. Remove the control wire (nine-core wire) from the power supply, and press the laser power button to analyze whether the power supply or the main board is faulty.
4. The burst is normal, indicating that the power supply has no fault.
5. The burst shooting is not normal, indicating that there is a problem with the power supply.
6. When the power supply is normal, connect the control line and use a multimeter to measure the switch control pin on the wiring board. When it does not emit light, if the normal voltage is above 4 volts and below 3 volts, the motherboard output is abnormal; when it is illuminated, this pin The voltage should be below 2 volts, and output above 2.5 volts is abnormal.
7. Check if the water circulation is normal, if the water flow is sometimes absent, and if there is a problem with the water protector.