What are the main uses of laser cleaning machines
There are many objects that can be cleaned with laser cleaning machines, including metal corrosion, metal particles, dust, etc., which have been widely used in all walks of life, including:
1. Anti-rust treatment and oil stain removal before electric welding of auto parts, and cleaning of metal oxides and pigment spots after electric welding;
2. Mold cleaning, such as tire molds, electronic device molds, food molds;
3. Oil stains are removed after the production of high-precision components; deep cleaning of nuclear power plant components;
4. Metal oxide solution, paint removal and anti-rust treatment in the whole process of aerospace weapons, ship manufacturing or maintenance; cleaning of metal surface in narrow indoor spaces;
5. Clean up precious cultural relics, clean up rock formations, clean up the outer surface of houses and buildings.
6. Rapid anti-rust treatment of the metal surface, and various metal oxides; the metal surface is not smooth;
7. Remove vegetable oil, epoxy resin, glue, smoke, dust, dirt, and manufacture sediment;
Four laser cleaning methods of laser cleaning machine
The first type: laser dry cleaning method, which uses pulsed laser direct radiation to decontaminate;
The second: laser + liquid film method, that is, first deposit a layer of liquid film on the surface of the substrate, and then use laser radiation to decontaminate;
The third method: laser + inert gas method, that is, while the laser is irradiated, an inert gas is blown to the surface of the substrate. When the dirt is peeled from the surface, it will be blown off the surface by the gas immediately to avoid re-contamination and oxidation of the surface;
Fourth: Use laser to loosen the dirt, and then clean it with non-corrosive chemical methods. (Mainly use the cleaning of stone cultural relics)
Carmanhaas could offer complete laser cleaning optical lens and system solution. Including QBH Module, Galvo Scanner, F-theta Scan lenses and Control System. We are focus on high end industrial laser application.