Maintenance and maintenance of laser welding machine reflector
The adjustment of the laser must be carried out by specially trained personnel, otherwise it will cause damage to other components on the optical path due to laser misalignment or polarization adjustment.
The adjustment steps of the laser cavity are as follows:
1. Check the reference light source
2. Adjust the position of the half mirror
3. Check the installation position of the YAG rod
(1) In order to ensure that the laser is always in a normal working state, after two weeks of continuous operation or when it is not used for a period of time, the components in the optical path such as the laser module, dielectric film and lens protection glass should be inspected first before starting the machine to determine each There are no abnormal phenomena such as dust pollution and mildew on the optical components. If the above phenomena occur, they should be dealt with in time to ensure that the optical components will not be damaged under strong laser irradiation. (If the use environment of the equipment is relatively clean, the above inspection can be extended to one month or even longer accordingly)
(2) Equipment operators can often check the laser output spot with black photo paper. Once spot unevenness or energy drop is found, the laser resonator should be adjusted in time to ensure the beam quality of the laser output.
(3) The purity of the cooling water is the key to ensuring the laser output efficiency and the life of the laser concentrating cavity components. During use, the conductivity of the internal circulating water should be checked once a week to ensure that its conductivity is 30.5MW·cm, and it must be replaced once a month. For the internally circulating deionized water, the conductivity of the newly injected pure water must be 32MW·cm. Observe the color change of the ion exchange column in the cooling system at any time. Once the color of the resin in the exchange column changes to dark brown or even black, the resin should be replaced immediately.